As most of you know I want to be a dental hygienist one day and sit there and pick at peoples teeth. However, the one thing that I really want to be is a mom! I AM going to get my dental hygiene license in case something ever happens to my husband OR I need to support him through school or what ever else comes along. But I want to be able to be a stay at home mom. I want to make their lunches, drop off lunches they forgot, take them to school, pick them up from school and be a big part of their lives. Basically I want to be the kind of mom, that my mom was for my me and my sisters. Now as I watch my sister become moms they are doing just that, being that super mom. I hope I can live up to all I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Any man would be lucky to have you, and your children will have to best Mom.
I can't wait to see you as a little mommy.
Post a Comment