Megan has been my best friend for years. We have been like sisters ever since we moved right behind each other. I would spend the night at her house every Friday night and we would have great slumber parties. We joke like sisters, we laugh like sisters, we even cry together like sister and we fight like sisters. Now my Megan is ENGAGED to be married to man she loves-Adam. I'm so happy for her.
So since she has been engaged we have been talking a lot about all her wedding plans. We have gone over what flowers she wants, what her brides maids dresses will look like, where she wants the receptions, her colors. With all this wedding talk, I have though an awful lot about what mine is going to be like. I know I will get married in the temple, but I like the think about the details.
I've decided that I want my colors to be Brown and Pink. I would like my husband and groomsmen to wear brown suites as well. I'll have pink flowers, Brown table cloths for the reception, and my brides maids will wear brown dresses with a pink sash around their waist.
Now I might be over doing it with all this thinking...but a girl can dream cant she?! I hope my future husband, my prince charming, my hero will agree with all that I've already thought of.
Congrats Megan! I love you and I'm so excited for you =)
2 comments:
Beautiful! I love the colors Blue, Green, and Brown for my wedding. And just so you know a girl can dream and "plan" her wedding. At least that is what I am doing...to be honest it is so much fun. I know I've got a little over two years but it makes me smile whenever I think about my missionary, who is the man I AM GOING to marry.
Oh I've already got mine planned, but Nephi and I still have a while til we're married. I already have a beach house picked out for the reception. :) And both he and I totally want to get married in the San Diego temple, and it will be in the Spring. I'm going to wear white converse with my dress, after the temple of course. That's all I know so far... :)
Post a Comment