NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS....
As another the year has gone back, I take a step back and look at the year and wonder if I really have accomplished my years goals...OF COURSE NOT! I'm another one of those people who set goals at the begining of the year and never follow through with them. A lot of the time I'll set the goal and do it for the first 2 weeks then it falls through the cracks. WELL NOT THIS YEAR! I'm going to stick to my goals. I think If I have good motivation behind them, I will continue to do them.
GOALS:
- Attend Gospel Doctrine class instead of Gospel Principals .-I know that the gospel principal class is a lot more fun because the elders teach it and all my friends go there but I need to be in the gospel doctrine class. I went last week just because that classroom is the warmest in the building, but I really enjoyed it and I know I will get a lot more out of this class.
- Watch what I eat and get in shape-Notice I did not say loose wieght. If I tell myself I want to loose wieght, it never happens. I am taking a tennis class this semester and I know that will keep me active. I really want to get back into shape because I think I want to cheer again. I want to try out for Oxnard College. When I cheered in High school I had so much fun and I think I really want to do it again. PLUS, I Aaron comes home next year and I want to look good for him and not have gained all this wieght! I want to look hott =)
- Read my scriptures-I always try to make a habbit out of it and I'm horrible at it. So this year I have two motivations. I can only read twilight or any other book if I read my scriptures first. Also I want to grow spiritualy and try to finish the Book of Mormon. I know thats a quality(spiritualy strong) I want in my future husband, so I am going to obtain that quality first.
I think I'll be able to handle just 3 goals and I AM going to do it. This is my pledge to keep my goals this year. =)
3 comments:
What great goals!! I love your motivation to only read other books after you've read your scriptures. Great idea.
I love your blog. It is so fun to read all the things you are up to! Thanks for sharing!
A few of my goals are to read the scriptures daily, write in my journal daily, get in shape and read more books!
Good Luck with your goals
Thanks Melissa! I really hope I can accomplish my goals. Good luck with yours too. By the way,I love reading your blog, your family is so cute.
You can do it Ashley! Just thought I'd give you a little boost :D
Post a Comment