Friday, December 5, 2008

"Why So Serious?"


Last night I went to see Batman: The Dark Night. It was my first Batman movie ever! WOW is all I can say. I jumped about 5 times during the movie and towards the end I was sitting on the edge of my seat biting my nails. I'm not going to lie, I was a little confused during the whole thing, I didn't know who was good and who was bad, I didn't know if Rachel was really dead, did Harvey Dent really die?, what happened to Batman?, Is he going to lay low for a while?, and why did Batman save Dent over Rachel?? I think I need to watch it again. Plus to top it all off, The Joker is so creepy and gross!! Poor Heath Ledger for having to play that character, I think I would never be the same if I played the Joker.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I haven't seen this batman yet, I heard it was way too dark!! But my brothers loved it, go figure lol

And don't worry, you will be at the 6 month mark in no time! And then the year mark, and after that time flies! or so I have been told haha.

avalusek said...

I love batman. I bought it yesterday and Eric and I watched it last night. You have to see the first one to truely understand the second one. Eric and I talked about watching it again tonight.

Valerie said...

Talk to Rob. It's like one of his all time favs. He can answer any questions. I got him the dvd for his B-day.