So I finally joined the Twilight madness! I'm only half way done with the first book and I love it. I know everyone has said that the first is the best book, so I'm taking my time reading it and savoring it all, haha. I'm excited to see the movie now. I really like Edward, he is just so mysterious and he keeps my wanting to read more. Hopefully I can finish this book soon and start the next one. I always feel left out when EVERYONE around me is talking about Twilight and I'm the only one that is out of the loop. Well not anymore =)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Edward has sucked me in!
So I finally joined the Twilight madness! I'm only half way done with the first book and I love it. I know everyone has said that the first is the best book, so I'm taking my time reading it and savoring it all, haha. I'm excited to see the movie now. I really like Edward, he is just so mysterious and he keeps my wanting to read more. Hopefully I can finish this book soon and start the next one. I always feel left out when EVERYONE around me is talking about Twilight and I'm the only one that is out of the loop. Well not anymore =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the 3rd book. The first is great but I think the 3 is my favorite. I am glad you are finally jumping on the band wagon.
I love the third book. Don't get me wrong the first one is great but I love the third one. I am glad to see you are finally joining the club.
hahah! I just finished the 4th one yesterday! I read all 4 in a week. I know call me pathetic, so don't feel too bad, I'm a late bloomer too when it comes to reading them! But I did really like them, so boo to anyone who rolls their eyes at these books, because they really are entertaining!
Enjoy!!
Like I said before... about time snicher!
so like, who are you totally in love with? Edward?, jacob?, or maybe even charle? Or is it mike! Do tell! your getting trendy reading this book, and I love it!
I agree with april, the 3rd book is the best, love the tent scene!
april and I were twilight crazy together, we would talk about it all the time!
haha don't worry about being late i haven't read them either and i don't know what anyone is talking about. it's pretty fun to see people talk about it and obsess (spell???) about it. i'm not against it. kinda sound wierd but as EVERYONE tells me..it's not about vampires it a love story. :)i'm sure they're great and i'll get around to reading it but i'm just not a big reader and don't have time...yet i have time to blog?? haha kinda ironic. but glad you are enjoying it!
Post a Comment