Monday, October 13, 2008

I KNOW!!!

Yesterday at church the relief society lesson was really good. Something that Tara said at the end of her lesson was, "We need to pray everyday to know that our Heavenly Father loves us and knows us." I've always been taught that Heavenly Father loves us so much he gave his only son for us, but I had never prayed about it. So last night as I got down on my knees to pray I poured my heart out to the lord! I wanted to feel his love everyday and know that he knows who I am and that he cares for me. So today I was at work and the new Cold play song came on the radio and for some reason right after I heard the first few verses, I thought of Christ and and all that he did for ME! I knew right then for some odd reason that he Loves me more then I will ever know and I will forever be in debt to him! It was amazing! I had to hold back the tears as I pushed the x-ray button for Michelle.

Prayer does work!! I've been a witness of that a few times now. Our Heavenly Father listens to us and hears our prayers. He will comfort us when we are in need of it!! All you have to do is go to him with a sincere heart and I KNOW he will bless you!!! I love the gospel in my life and all the joy it brings in my life!! I'm so happy to know that I can be with my future family for ALL eternity! That concept brings such joy in my life!

Your Heavenly Father is waiting to bless all of us, We need to do as he says and I know he will!!! =)