GUESS WHAT??? On Wednesday I'll be able to count the days left on my hands!!!
Here is what the next 2 weeks looks like:
Tuesday: Work, institute, distribution center.
Wednesday: Take Marriage Prep. final, work, dresser gets delivered, move all of Doug's things out of the hood and into the condo.
Thursday: DRIVE TO CALIFORNIA!!!
Friday: Go to courthouse for marriage license, beach(if I'm lucky).
Saturday: Temple!!
Sunday:Fathers day
Monday: Cindy does a test run on my hair, Wedding stuff for my mom
Tuesday: Do wedding stuff for my mom
Wednesday: Do wedding stuff for my mom, beach(again if I'm lucky, I have a nasty tan line to get rid of on my chest!)
Thursday: Girls night!!!
Friday: Eyebrows, get toes done, freak out a little bit(in a good way), Family dinner. Try to get some sleep.
Saturday: WE GET MARRIED!!!
Can anyone else see how quickly this is all going to go by??
I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Ashley Bell!!! I can't wait! I especially can't wait for Thursday through Saturday because I'll be there!!! WOO HOO! I'm so excited for you to get married and that I'll be there although i have to admit I'm at little sad I can't be in the temple, but I'll be there in Spirit!
It really is going to go by like nothing. I am super excited for you guys. I really wish we could be there. We will be in spirit, right? We will be thinking of you guys on your wedding day. :)
Post a Comment