It is crazy how much Bree is starting to act like a little kid and not a toddler or baby. As soon as I got to their house, she ran and gave me a huge hug. Then she took my upstairs and told me to close my eyes because she had a present for me. Bree came back with a green beaded necklace and bracelet to go with it and said she made it for me for my wedding!! You know I'm wearing it for a picture with just me and Bree. Then a few hours later she was walking up stairs and out of no where she says, " Ashley, I love you." and keeps walking up the stairs. I love her so much and can't wait to see her again.
Oh now don't get me started on Dixie. She has grown so much since Christmas. Dixie is the cutest thing ever. She is just so happy. I didn't see her cry once while I was there. It was not very hard to make her smile or laugh. I could have held her all day long if I was able to. She is not crawling yet, but she rolls around to get places. She is growing up so fast and with out me there, which makes me sad.
Thank you Mom, Dad, and Steph & Jase for a fun weekend! I love and miss you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment