So I'm kinda freaking out right now!
I just realized Doug and I take our engagement pictures in 3 weeks!!!
Do we know what we are wearing??? NO!
Do I know how I'm doing my make up?? NO!
AHHH!!!
This is when I wish Stephanie lived in Utah, so she can advise me on what to wear and do my make up so I don't look dead in our pictures.
If anyone has suggestions on what colors to wear, lets hear'em!
Also, If any of you do make up and is willing to do mine for free...let me know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd recommend not wearing solid white. For our first photo shoot, I wore black and mark wore a white button down with black stripes. In the pictures he looked washed out. We took more pictures where we were both wearing black and I LOVED THEM! You and Doug both look good in blue. Whatever you decide, just keep it simple. Busy clothes takes away from the happy couple, I think. but what do I know? I'm sure you'll look great in anything! :)
Darker colors are more flattering...make you appear skinnier than you really are :) Not that you aren't skinny anyway but you know what I mean :)
You are the cutest thing...Clarkie, Ringer, Ashley. I just love you and smiled the entire time while reading through your sweet blog. I've told your parents, but wanted to tell you--CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you and Doug. I love being married and know you will too.
p.s. I agree with Julie. Darker colors look better (of course, depending on what your setting may be).
xoxox love you.
Alexis
Post a Comment