Sunday, March 28, 2010

Living by myself

I now only live with only one other girl, Kelsey. Leah just moved out because she is going on a mission. Kelsey and I are both engaged, which is so much fun but she spends a lot of time with Jordan and is gone a lot. I am usually gone a lot spending time with Doug, as well. Over this past weekend Doug and I haven't spent too much time together because he has lots of school work to do. So I just go home to an empty apartment. I never realized how sad and lonely it is to be home alone and have no one there with you. I don't like living by myself, it makes me really sad when I can't spend time with Doug so I have to go home and I'm all alone. I guess this is just how it is when you have a roommate who is engaged and your fiancé is taking a few really hard classes. I think next time I'm home alone this week, I'll just go to the temple, I've been wanting to go lately anyway.

2 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

I LOVE being alone. I guess I'm a weirdo, but I have always enjoyed alone time with myself. This last weekend Jed was gone for 3 days for a school field trip. It was a little hard because I was worrying about him the entire time (they were camping in the wilderness), but I have to say i thoroughly enjoyed the free time to do whatever I wanted! Sorry you're lonely... it won't last long...

Jessica said...

Or you could just come over.