Monday, January 4, 2010

The night before we left to California, I got to go to temple square at Christmas for the first time. How beautiful! The lights were amazing, and I’m sad to say that they put the lights at the L.A. Temple to shame. One of Doug’s best friends growing up got married that day, so we went to his dinner reception and then walked around temple square with Rachel and Nathan. Side note: The guy that got married, his sister and Valerie were roommates at BYU like 10 years ago. Small world huh?


I have decided that the drive to California really is not that bad, especially when you have a car full of fun people. I drove down the Saturday after finals with Doug, Rachel and Jessica. It was a fun car ride and we made really good time. We left Provo around 5:45am and got to Camarillo around 3:30pm.

1 comment:

Rachel Barlow said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe you took a picture of me sleeping, and you posted it!!! I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK!!!! :) Miss you!