Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving in Vegas...again =)

Once again we stick with the motto, what happens in Vegas at Thanksgiving, Stays in Vegas. I love spending time with the vances and getting closer to them. I was also able to see Stephanie and her family. I've missed her girls so much. My parents and grandparents are always fun to be with as well (I drove down with my parents from provo).

Wednesday night all of us girls went to go see NEW MOON with our cool shirts Linda made for us (thanks linda)! The best part of the movies was watching/listening to Cassidy when Jacob with out a shirt on in the rain was on the screen. She wants him bad ;).







Steph and I had fun taking pictures if you can't tell.

Thursday morning we went bowling with the Vances as a tradition they have every year. It was a lot of fun. Our Thanksgiving meal was so yummy, I definitely had a food baby after I ate.






Guess what? I'm still not adult enough to sit at the Adult Table.
Best buddies

Friday morning, Linda, Makenzie, Cassidy, Tanner and I all got up at 4:45am to be at Target when it opened. That's right we went shopping on Black Friday at the butt crack of dawn! It was a lot of fun and I got some really cheap stuff. Later that day Stephanie and Jason left and I did not like having to say goodbye to them all, especially Dixie and Bree. In line at Target



Beautiful Dixie



Saturday, we just kind of hung out around the house. Everyone went to the movies, the adults saw The Blind Side(I already saw it and I want to adopt a black boy) and Cassidy and I took all the kids to see Planet 51. From t he movies Rob took me to airport where I headed back to the freezing bubble I like to call Provo. Doug picked me up from the airport and it was so good to see him. Can you believe after 4 days with out him I missed him like crazy?!

Thanksgiving in Vegas is always so exciting and fun. Never a dull moment in the Vance house, I love it. I especially love getting random hugs during the day from my little Colton =) The one thing Thanksgiving was missing was Valerie, Rob, and Sophie. We missed you guys!!!

No comments: