Friday, December 18, 2009

I hate Goodbyes!!


If I haven't said it already, I really lucked out with roommates. Rachel and I were so scared we were going to get roommates we didn't get along with. Well all 3 of these girls are amazing. I've grown to love, respect, and appreciate them all in their own ways. Each one has helped me grow this semester, as it was my first semester living away from home. These girls never let me down, when I'm looking for someone to make me smile, or be blunt with me and give me advice I know I can turn to them. Kelsey, Leah and Rachel will forever be some of my best friends. Within the next year we are all going our separate ways, Rachel is going to BYU-I next semester, Leah is preparing for a mission, and Kelsey is going to London for 2 months in April, and me...well I'm staying in Provo. I hope the distance and separation does not change anything between us. I vote for get togethers at LEAST a couple times a year once everyone gets back. Love you all!!

No comments: