Thanksgiving morning I got a great text saying one of my best friends is engaged!!! I met her when she was 12 and I was 14 and we have been best friends ever since then. I can not believe we are all getting older to the point where we can get MARRIED!! what a crazy thought. It feels like just yesterday we were all over at Megan's on a Sunday afternoon eating dinner and watching a good movie with Lisa. Now 2 out of the four of us are engaged(Megan and Nikki)! This spring is going to be a fun time with both of them getting married, I can not wait. That means I get to make 2 separate trips home, woohoo!

1 comment:
maybe on some of those trips you can plan your wedding too! ;)
Don't you just love being in that "waiting" place...you know, that place where you have to wait for time to pass so that you can actually move forward. (Sarcasm.) Don't worry, girl, it'll pass quickly! Your time will be here all too soon! :)
Post a Comment