***********
School is almost over! HOORAY! I only have one more speech left in my public speaking class and just my final for stats. I am so ready for my Christmas break. Doug will be driving down to cali. with me for break , I'm excited...I love road trips. The few things on my list I have to do in California are go to the beach(let the sand get between my toes) and spend time with my family/friends and Doug(of course ;)). With school almost being over it means that Rachel and Leah are for sure moving out of our apartment. I have grown to love these girls so much more than I did when we all moved in. Some people say when you live with a best friend it can ruin a friendship. Well Rachel and I are still the best of friends. Leah is a hoot. I can always count on her to make me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. Leah has become one of my really good friends. As for Kelsey and I...we don't know what we are doing. Kelsey wants to move in with a friend and I want to move somewhere cheaper and closer to campus and Doug. So we are both selling our contracts as well. There is a huge chance we will both be living together again in the winter, which would be way fun. Kelsey is my favorite Utah girl. I love how different we are yet the same. She has taught me utah lingo that I had never hear of, Zoobies(a BYU student), pop(really? its called soda), and some weird word I forgot that means to ditch school. Anyway, I will miss all these girls SOOO much.
Update on love ;) ,well Doug and I are still doing so good. He is my best friend and the one I always want to spend my extra time with. I just can't spend enough time with him. He always makes me laugh or turns my bad days into good ones. He can also be the serious sensitive guy I need for support or advice. In a nut shell, we are still going strong =)
*********
Please tell me you all know who this is!!! I saw him last night in the BYU library. This is Chet from the Real World Brooklyn. He was the Mormon metro guy from Salt Lake. I about freaked out when I saw him. I didn't know if it was him or not and then he put on the black glasses and I knew it! I was with Doug and he had no idea who he was. So in my excitement I text a few people that might actually know who he was...THANK YOU JESSICA for being the only one who knew who I was talking about. Everyone else made me feel like a sinner for watching the Real World. 



3 comments:
The word for ditch is probably "sluff" yeah, I know. It's weird. I've been here for over 8 years and I just started to catch myself saying "pop." It drives me crazy! I always recorrect myself and say "soda". You can take the girl out of CA but you can't take the CA out of the girl! :)
It's great to see that you're doing so well! Go you! =o)
Ash I totally know who Chet is! I'm jealous you saw him...i love that guy hahahaha
Post a Comment