Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Friday night our apartment, doug, and our fhe brothers got together and had dinner, carved pumpkins and watched a scary movie. Doug and I carved a pumpkin together. We tried to spell DASHLEY in our pumpkin....It didn't work. So our pumpkin turned into a BYU football helmet. Doug was so sweet to actually try to save our pumpkin after we tried to spell Dashley in it, by that time I was ready to give up and throw it in the street. Everyone else did a great job on their pumpkins.



Doug and I cleaning out our pumpkin

Kelsey and Daniel getting ready to start carving


Loreal loves to clean her pumpkin
Leah supervising shawn to make sure he does it right

This is what Rachel gets from Doug when she makes fun of our pumpkin


I made this yummy Candy Corn brittle. Thanks to Melissa Basua for the recipe(off her blog) =)


Enjoying our pumpkin
Ours really is the BEST? Right?


Saturday(Halloween) Doug and I headed up to Salt Lake to take a tour of Temple square and the conference center before it starts to snow. Both tours were great, I've never done either before so, it was exciting. Out tour guide at the conference center took us to the very front of the conference area, so were are standing right where all the family of the general authorities sit. He also took us on the roof of the center. You are only able to go up there with a tour guide and as it gets colder they don't take people up there, so we were very lucky to be able to go up there. Later that night we headed back to my place and made milk shakes and watched Red Eye. It was an exciting Halloween. Even though I didn't dress up, I had a blast just spending the evening with Doug.

Doug and I on top of the conference center...(yes his eyes are closed ;))

Doug and I on the next level down from the top of the conference center, I love this picture.

Our yummy Oreo milk shakes

1 comment:

Tam Bell said...

Get used to the Bell boys closing their eyes in pictures. It is just what they do!!! Brad is the absolute worst, but I still love him.