I'm in a public speaking class right now and if anyone really knows me, they know I don't like talking in front of big groups of people. So tonight I have my 3rd speech, an impromptu speech...shoot me now please. I've been sick to my stomach nervous about this all day and all week. The teacher will give us a word and a quote and we have 60 seconds to prepare and then talk about it for 2 mins, not too bad right? Well we have to take the random word and apply it to a life lesson. I'm not good at thinking on my feet, let alone BSing anything. I really do not want to do this tonight. I think I might actually faint of die in front of the class, no joke! Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.
P.S. I know I'm getting used to Utah weather when the low 60's with the sun out is starting to feel warm.
1 comment:
ouch, i know how you feel. good luck!
Post a Comment