Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Doug!!!






Today is Doug’s Birthday and last night Lisa and I had so much fun decorating his room. I went over to her house right after break the fast and we blew up balloons…all 20 of them. Lance, Kyle, and Nathan were all so helpful and went over and picked up Doug and took him out of the house for me. It definitely took Lisa and I longer than we thought to do it all. Lori even came in to help us out, which was awesome.
Thank you SOOO much to Lisa for helping me with everything, Thank you to the boys who did a great job at getting him out of his house for me, and Thank you Lori who came in and help us decorate as well!!!







3 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

ash i love love love it!!! it looks great! you are so sweet to do that for him! i'm sure he loved it!

Valerie said...

Cute! Looks like fun. Can't wait to meet him!

Lisa said...

Ashley it was way fun!! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!