Quotes from friends that make me cry:
"You're Native American right?"
"I hate this movie, I am going to pee my pants!""I finally know the difference between 16 and 17"
"You don't make a good husband"
"Do you like Chips?"
"We the Happy People!"
"Is that why your blanket smells, because of your tears?"
"Look at her hands....THEY ARE HUGE!"
"I need that armour the put my feet on"
" Teacher Says!"
"I'm not going in that bathroom, it's dark in there"
"I'll Chin-Check you Fool!"
I know there are many more, but those are some that just popped into my head =)
3 comments:
I believe " Teacher Says!" is my quote. Who stole it?
Val, these are quotes by my friends that make me laugh....I'm not saying I stole it... =)
HAHAHAHAHA those are hilarious!!!!!! i love you ash! i need to write down the funny things you say!!
Post a Comment