Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So over the Bachelor



JASON IS SO DUMB!!!!




After watching EVERY season of the bachelor, it is now time that I say my final good bye. Last night was too much for me. I was shocked and mad at the same time. For the most part Melissa shouldn't have been dumped on T.V. like that. Who does that?? I though Jason was a good guy...I guess I was wrong.




The Bachelor will now have one less viewer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya.. he's stupid. the end.

Rachel Barlow said...

MAKE THAT 2 LESS VIEWERS!!! so mad and so over it!

Topher said...

My mom was watching it the other night. It was annoying the heck out of me. That was strait messed up.

Stephanie said...

jason is a man whore, and molly is a skank, I mean she has no self respect.

Valerie said...

What about the bachelorette? I'm excited to watch Jillian.

See Mom Smile said...

Every season I say I am not going to watch but it is like a train wreck. I can't not watch. I agree with Steph and I agree with Valerie!Kenzie says their should be a mormon version of the bachelor...."I have to let you go... I mean you wear a tankini!" "But I LOVE you!" "You're a sweet spirit but you'll find your eternal companion with someone else." Instead of roses they hand out CTR rings.