
Through out High School all anyone did was gossip. I was a cheerleader and I heared A LOT of gossip from all the girls and even hear people gossiping about my friends. Women have a huge problem with gossiping, I'm not saying all women do...but most do. Especially in the church where we have a sisterhood that is supposed to be so strong and united. The tounge can start going and pretty soon you know much more about a person then you ever wanted to know. Recently I've seen gossip go to far...way to far to the point of really hurting people I care about. I've come to the conclusion that people gossip to make themselves feel better because they have low self-esteem, thats just my opinion though. I've been trying a lot harder now not to gossip about people. You would think being in a singles ward there would be a lot of gossiping going on....there is actually not so much. Maybe there is and I'm just oblivious to it. When people I see are getting hurt from some stupid remarks some lame person says it hurts me. Its also not being Christ like at all. I really want to distance myself from those people/person that says nice things to your face and as soon as you turn around they are saying mean jokes about you. I'm tired of it and I don't want anything to do about it. So if you have something mean to say about someone....Don't tell me...you go make your self feel good by talking crap about someone to some one else!!!!
4 comments:
Oh my word, Ashley, what a cute blog you have! And what a sweet girl you are! I just found your blog while I was reading some friend's; I hope you don't mind it! :)
GOOD JOB!! I heard what went down and that sucks the home ward is getting dumb!
Ya gossip is one of my biggest (if not my biggest) pet peeve. Sometimes I do it and don't really realize til after that I was gossiping. I just gotta be more careful I guess haha. Anyway, hope you're doing well... Love ya!
Amen girl.
Post a Comment