Tonight Rachel and I took Brock and Kyle to get pedicures with us. Lets just say they enjoyed it. They realized that it feels good to have someone rub your feet and legs. It was a lot fun seeing them with their feet in the water. There will definetly be more pedicures to come =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Haha, that's too funny! I love when guys get pedicures, how much did it take to convince them to get one? lol
P.S. I got a new blog. It's at: www.journeydejessica.blogspot.com
I just felt like the other one was too old. It just didn't feel like it was growing with me, ya know?
I am so happy to know that you have a blog! You are so wonderful Ashley! I just love you...and, you're right--real men do get pedicures!
You have such a cute blog Ashley! I will love seeing what you are up to!
I think Pat would love your blog!
linda, your so funny! I'm sure he would ;)
Post a Comment