CONCERT!!! I attended my first concert on Wednesday night! I saw Carrie Underwood. Rick and Nanette were kind enough to invite me because they know I really like her. It was so much fun. It was at the Nokia center across from the Staples center. It was a whole new experience for me and I loved it!!! Carrie Underwood Seems like such a sweetheart and a really humble person!! She was saying how she thanks god every day for all the blessings she has and cant even begin to thank him enough for it! She even let a little girl up on stage and let her sing the end of All American Girl! It was so cute. This girl got all into it. It was really cute. Overall it was a fun night and I can't wait for my next concert!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How exciting! I'm going to see Carrie next Friday here in Bakersfield! Hope the show was awesome!
I'm jealous! I want to go to a concert.
Lucky! I love me some country!
Post a Comment