4 Random Things I Like About My Husban-(Since I'm not married, I'm changing it to 4 random things I want in my husband)
-Holds the Preisthood
-Knows how to cheer me up and make me laugh
-Will be able to sit through a chick flick with me
-Treat me like a Queen!
4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once-
-Mean Girls(Never gets old)
-Charley(Ultimate tear jerker)
-The Notebook
-Pearl Harbor
4 TV Shows That I Watch-
-One Tree Hill
-The Hills
-America's Next Top Model
-Saved by the Bell
4Places I've Been-
(Not to exciting)
-Hawaii
-Florida
-New York
-Washington D.C.
4 People Who Email Me Regularly-
-Sis. Sawyer
-Grandpa Clark
-Kendra
-Ashley Hughes
4 Favorite Foods-
-B.J.'s BBQ chopped salad
-Pasta
-Lemon Chicken (made by my mom)
-Chocolate Ice Cream
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year-
-Getting more schooling done
-Paying off my car
-Saving more money
-Turning 21!!
4 People I Tag-
-Rachel B.
-Loreal
-Tara
-Mette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment