
So last week I started school again! I think I'm really going to enjoy this semester. I have great teachers. My bio teacher is crazy! I think she was a pot head in the 70's. But she is just so zany and fun! My English teacher seems like she is going to teach me a lot about writing, but I will have fun while doing it. And last but not least I have my Bio Lab, that will be so easy. My teacher for that is really sweet and quiet. I am also taking institute class in Camarillo with Bro. Bell as the teacher. I always love his lessons. I cant wait to start institute next week.

I cant wait to be done with all my pre-reqs so I can apply for Hygiene school! I'm so excited about learning more about teeth and how to clean them and the anatomy of the tooth! It really excites me(I know I'm weird because I like to look at teeth and I find them interesting).
No comments:
Post a Comment