Friday afternoon Megan picked me up from jessica's place. I met megans friends and people in her apartment complex. Where she lives seems like such a fun place. For the 4th we went to a bbq of one her friends families in Pason. We came back and just hung out with Tessa(megans friend- she is so much fun). We played volleyball for a while and then went across the street to sit in a field to watch fireworks. They were so awesome, best I've ever seen. That night we went back to megans and megan and I had a dance party while we waited for people to come over. Megan and I were really energized and ran through some sprinklers in her complex it was fun. Then Megan, Tessa, and I decided to jump in the pool with our clothes on. It was so fun being so random! By this time it was about 1:30 am and we went to Tessa's to watch a movie. By the time we woke up on Saturday the day was already half over! Megan took me to eat a Cafe Rio, it was yummy mexican food for it being from Utah. =) That night the three of us went to a club in Salt Lake...it was fun to dance with the girls! Although megan kept telling me I didnt know how to dance...oh well =) When Studio 600 closed we decided to go to Denny's to eat. It was really entertaining!!! These three girls behind us were drunk and so they were flirting with all the guys in our area of the resturant and were really annoying. They were a lot of fun to watch. That whole night was interesting to say the least. Sunday was a pretty calm day, I was able to see the Provo temple and walk around there. Also attend a "Ward Prayer"- this is where a ward will get together on one sunday a month( I think) and have a spiritual thought, sing, give announcements and pray. Well when it came time to pray I was sitting there with my arms folded and Tessa leans over to me and says,"This is the part where we kneel down..." I'm not gonna lie, I was a little freaked out by everyone getting down on their knees and praying. Its so cool that they do that, but it caught me off guard. Over all I had a blast with Megan and Tessa also!
Thank you Megan and Jessica for letting me stay with you!!=)
1 comment:
What's with you and spinklers? Sounds like you had such a fun time.... your'e ready to move to Provo!
P.S.
Snitchy Jessie was the winner. My guy won!!! Nanny nanny!
Post a Comment