Friday, June 13, 2008

Megans Birthday




My Megan is now 19!! woohoo! Yesterday was her birthday and we had a party for her. Megan and I started her birthday with a midnight McDonalds run at 12am thursday morning. I got their new southern chiken sandwhiche and they are just as good a chik fil A. We got home and we slept untill about 8:30 and then had Dennys for breakfast. It was a lot of work to make all the food for the party! I felt like a house wife =) Yasna taught us how to make home made tortillas...yummy is all I have to say! It was a fiesta theme so we had all mexican food. Darlene bought megan a cake that she was not expecting and then shoved it in her face. It was so funny! Overall it was a great party! I've loved spending time with megan while she was home. And now she is back in Utah... =(


No comments: